What You Can Expect at HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week Events in Dallas
We’re looking forward to soon hosting you in Dallas, TX. For everyone who has registered, thank you for committing to join us. Our advisory board teams have worked hard to plan incredible conferences for you!
- Marketing Strategy Conference | Tuesday, September 28 (with pre-event education on Monday)
- HSMAI ROC | Wednesday, September 29 (with an opening reconnection reception on Tuesday, September 28)
HSMAI wants to take a moment to reiterate our commitment to providing a safe, healthy, and rewarding experience for everyone in attendance. From the onset of planning, HSMAI has put together a week of events that takes into account all recommendations from the CDC, local hosts, and Texas health authorities.
Based on the latest guidance from the CDC for indoor gatherings, HSMAI will require masks to be worn throughout all indoor events in Dallas regardless of attendees’ vaccination status. While we would all much rather operate with no limitations or protocols, our industry must lead by example and demonstrate how to safely bring large groups together. We ask you to partner with us by self-regulating and wearing your mask to make all HSMAI’s events safe and successful for everyone.
Additionally, on-site you can expect:
- Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes will be conveniently available throughout the event space.
- Food will be individually packaged or served by masked attendants.
- Room set ups will encourage social distancing while giving you plenty of opportunities to connect with and learn from other attendees.
- Friendly reminders regarding health and safety measures will be placed strategically throughout the event.
- Covid-19 Testing Sites: These locations are convenient to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and the Omni.
- A fully vaccinated HSMAI staff team.
VisitDallas led the nation to become the first destination to receive Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accreditation designating Dallas hotels, the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, and selected city venues as sanitary and safe. For the most up-to-date information, we encourage you to visit VisitDallas for state and local guidelines.
Between now and the time we meet, HSMAI will continue to monitor the situation and develop new protocols as needed.
In the meantime, we all play a role in stopping the spread. If you have not already been vaccinated against Covid-19, we strongly encourage you to do so. Find a Covid-19 vaccine near you.
We are looking forward to seeing you in person soon!